Pork Collagen/Hydrolyzed Pork Gelatin
Pork Skin Collagen/Hydrolyzed Pork Gelatin
Pork Collagen is produced from fresh skin or food grade gelatin products. Our Pork Collagen is produced by a controlled Enzymatic Hydrolysis to be tastless and flavorless in HACCP, GMP and ISO certified factories which are Third party audited. Pork collagen meets USP and FCC standards.
1) Regular Fine Powder (Free Flowing Fine Powder, 100 Mesh, or Finer)
2) Granular Powder
3) Instantized/Agglomerated Powder
4) 45-50% Liquid Solution.
Made to order viscosities and particles sizes available (Molecular Weights of 2000 to 5000).
Pork Collagen Applications:
Sports Nutrition, Nutrition and Health Care Products, Ready to Drink Sport Recovery Beverages, Joint Health Products, Diet Products, Nutritional Bars, and Tablets (Bulking agent carrier for pharmaceutical active ingredients).
Food beverages and confectionary
- Dairy Products
- Meat Products
- High Protein Fortified Beverage
- Wine and Juice Clarification
- Instant Tea
Typical Specification of Hydrolyzed Gelatin
|Protein Content:||>97% (dry matter)|
|Arsenic Content||0.8ppm maximum|
|Chromium (Cr)||<10.0 ppm|
|Sulphur Dioxide||< 50ppm|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||<10 ppm|
|Molecular Weight:||2000 to 5000|
|Total plate count||<1000 cfu/g|
|E. coli||negative /10g|
1) 44.10 pounds/20 KGS kraft paper bags with liner
2) 120 pounds/54.43 KGS in fiber drum with plastic liner
3) 36 bags per pallet and 720 KGs/1588 lbs per pallet